Thursday, May 05, 2005

ADT 2006

Welcome to my intial post. It is my intention to put a real life twist and tutorial on the use of ADT 2006. I'm not affliated with anyone but have been using Autocad\ADT since 1987 - yes Autocad version 2.16

In my time I have been a big customiser of the out-of-box system. As a result I have learnt many TRICKS and effiencies in the system. They may not be technically correct BUT . . . What is the purpose of this software - TO MAKE MONEY. Not be technically correct of spend hours pefecting the best soultion but convey your design ideas into a digital format to give to others. The faster the better.

We are based in Australia and have found very little FREE content to help Australian content. It is my intention to put together some form of FREE on-line collabarative content to help Australian architect. . . input from other Autralian architects and designers is more than welcome.

5 Comments:

At 9:48 pm, Blogger RobiNZ said...

Welcome to the world of ADT/CAD Blogs!

http://rcd.typepad.com/rcd/2005/06/vision_1_archit.html

 
At 6:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear Craig. I will add this site to my favourites and check back. We also use ADT in brisbane and you are right, ADT in Oz gets little relevant content from autodesk.

 
At 10:26 am, Blogger BrianMyers said...

Welcome to the blogging community...


Thanks for sharing!!!

 
At 3:27 am, Blogger beau turner said...

Craig,

As mentioned by the guys above, welcome to the blogging community. :)

 
At 11:22 pm, Anonymous Joe A Perkins said...

Welcome to one old-timer from another. I have been in Architecture and using AutoCAD since 1987. AutoCAD 2.5 was my teeth cutter.
I really love how the product line has developed. I just started a new job at a company here in Atlanta,GA USA. Prime Engineering is building an architecture department and I am the number 2 member. I hope to really be effective in building a viable department.
We are using AutoCAD 2007, but have ADT2007 in house. So far I am the only one with experience with it so they are looking to me to teach them. I have scoured the net over the last two weeks finding tutorials and resources. If I can document the process well, I will share it with the world CAD community.
We all learn from each other. It is important to share our knowledge for the good of all.
Hope to 'talk' more with you soon.

Peace,
Joe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home